What You Do
- Provide fully executed contract and addendums
- Provide contract information for all parties
- Communicate with Client through process
- Complete and provide Agents Visual Inspection (AVID)
- Order & attend home & termite inspections
- Negotiate repairs/repair requests
- Provide acess to property for appraisal if needed
- Attend final walk through
What You Get
- Time – More time to focus on what matters most!
- Experience – Experienced in real estate transactions, and successfully closed thousands of transactions!
- Knowledge – CAR Forms and the closing process from contract to close!
- Systems – Experience in working within your broker’s systems so that you get paid at closing!
- Pay per service – We don’t get paid until you do!
- Ensure all documents are collected and signed by all parties
- Upload all contract documents into compliance system
- Complete required forms/documents required by broker
- Confirm pre-approval and lender information
- Make sure appraisal has been ordered
- Follow-up with lender for appraisal results
- Monitor underwriting process through receipt of loan commitment followed by the clear to close